What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide to teaching your difficult child better behavior
- Helping you end the defiance, battles and vicious fighting in your home
- Helping you enjoy a more fulfilling relationship with your child
- Helping you have your child obey you without complaining
- Helping you bring peace and happiness to your home
- Helping you fix your relationship with your child
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How To Improve Your Child’s Behavior scores 72.40/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://addadhdadvances.com/bbcb.html, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $97.87.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: addadhdadvances.com you’ll also be taken through to addadhdadvances.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)